ink stained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ink stained

a close-knit, literate role playing forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» oh, if the right one came along | dasha
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 am by heartstrings

» fight it // heartstrings
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm by heartstrings

» holy other
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 am by ladymolotov

» pusher or puller // midnight
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 am by ladymolotov

» Drink this and Swallow; LadyMolotov; Eric && Yvette.
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 am by ladymolotov

» GIVE ME WORD ASSOCIATION
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 am by ladymolotov

» Me-ow Kittens. I have arrived.
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:09 am by Firlodge

» have mercy on the devil //
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm by heartstrings

» december eighth
Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm by heartstrings

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is lady savi

Our users have posted a total of 170 messages in 33 subjects

Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firlodge

Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. Empty
PostSubject: Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature.   Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Once upon a time, Mr and Mrs Heterochromatic settled down to married life and began a family. Dark turns into day. Babes and children grow up. Some will have babies of their own. The endless round of the circle of life beginning anew with each new generation – this is simply the way of the world.

It is the eldest daughter that concerns us. Miss Heterochromatic was a bit of a party-girl. During her university years, there was a particularly wild party. Miss Heterochromatic ‘s pretence that it was a meek and mild party would soon be busted. It started with nausea and a particular type of weight gain. These hints would take a few months to develop into anything more than vague hints.

When those few months were up, Miss Heterochromatic gave birth to seven babies. Babies grow into toddlers. As these particular septuplets hit their first birthday, they caused a media storm due to their very different features. Each child was half white but that was about all they had in common because each child’s biological father was of a different ethnicity.

For the primary-school years of their life, Miss Heterochromatic has combined running her own business with raising and homeschooling her multi-coloured brood as a single mother. But if nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.

How will the septuplets react to starting secondary school? How will they react to the fact that they’re going to single-gender secondary schools? How will the new schools react to this? How will neighbours and family and friends react? Join us and find out as the four boys and three girls are registered for their schools!
Back to top Go down
Firlodge

PostSubject: Re: Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature.   Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm

In no particular order, the septs are:

1) White with African American/Black
2) White with Asian
3) White with White/Caucasian
4) White with Hispanic/Latino
5) White with American Indian/Alaskan Native
6) White with Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian
7) White with Unable to determine
Back to top Go down
Firlodge

PostSubject: Re: Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature.   Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:50 am

First, the basics.

Full name: [First, middle(s), last]
Also known as: [Nicknames, diminutives, etc]
Birthday: [Timestamp it, Write the date out]
Zodiac Sign:
Blood type:
Biological Sex: [Male/Female]
Sexual Preference: [Males/Females/Both/Neither/Don't know yet]
Racial makeup: [Mother's Race/Father's Race]
Who I am inside: [Brief description of personality]

The reflection in the mirror.

Rough height: [Just to help with character interactions]
Rough weight: [Again, just to help with physics of interactions]
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:

Just a few last things

Past:
Family:
Important events in life:
Likes/dislikes:
Fears:
Social relations: [E.g. boyfriends/girlfriends/best friends/friends]
One last thing: [Anything else we should know about the character?]
Don't mind them, that's just: [Puppeteer].

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature.   Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetrochromatic by name, Hetrochromatic by nature.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ink stained :: plays :: search-
Jump to: