ink stained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ink stained

a close-knit, literate role playing forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» oh, if the right one came along | dasha
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 am by heartstrings

» fight it // heartstrings
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm by heartstrings

» holy other
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 am by ladymolotov

» pusher or puller // midnight
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 am by ladymolotov

» Drink this and Swallow; LadyMolotov; Eric && Yvette.
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 am by ladymolotov

» GIVE ME WORD ASSOCIATION
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 am by ladymolotov

» Me-ow Kittens. I have arrived.
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:09 am by Firlodge

» have mercy on the devil //
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm by heartstrings

» december eighth
pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm by heartstrings

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is lady savi

Our users have posted a total of 170 messages in 33 subjects

pusher or puller // midnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

pusher or puller // midnight  Empty
PostSubject: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:18 pm

The cheapest room, in the cheapest hotel, was sticky and stifling. January in Florida - it was somehow too hot of a day to be without an AC unit. “You get what you pay for,” mumbled a tall woman, sitting at the unexpected desk with her delicate hands folded over each other. Her dark hair was pulled back and tied at the nape of her neck. The ponytail draped over her shoulder. She opened her laptop and played a soundtrack. Anything to keep the silence at bay.

Yvette waited patiently.

She had sent her a text an hour ago. It was four in the morning, Fiona should’ve been in bed, but she knew she was still awake, pacing around her brother’s house, scratching at the doors, trying to escape. It would only take one call, and Yvette would be there, in the cul-de-sac by the water, killing time until the household fell asleep.

Her phone rang quietly.

Thirty minutes later, they both stood in the room. Fiona griped about the heat, and Yvette smiled wickedly.

“You’re doing it again,” Fiona said, throwing herself onto the bed and bouncing a couple times before burrowing underneath the covers, “You’re imagining me without any skin, aren’t you?”

Yvette cackled, shaking her head, “You know me too well, dove.”

“God I love when you drop that phony American accent,” she sighed, tossing her head and making an incoherent sound.

“Oh, I haven’t heard that noise yet,” she walked slowly towards the bed and sat on the edge. She grasped Fiona’s ankle and pulled, yanking the small body towards her. She leaned down and kissed her knees, thighs and hips. Fiona drew her breath in, fighting delirium. Yvette fingers pulsed with magic, and even when a pinky barely ran over her skin, she struggled against submission, “Would you like to be blessed?”

A infinitesimal nod from the tiny blonde.

Yvette stood and went to the backpack sitting on the dresser. From it she pulled two smaller blue and purple pouches, then opened the purple. There was a bite sized bag with several minuscule squares of paper. She put one on her tongue, and brought one to Fiona, who opened her mouth and let Yvette place it, “Don’t go outside, we don’t need to deal with the police again.”

“What?” Fiona sat up quickly, “Are you leaving?”

“For a couple hours. Rounds.”

“Is your phone at least charged?”

She shot the girl a patronizing look. Fiona choked and crawled back under the comforter. Yvette usually never encourages this kind of behavior, but today was different. She sighed and tugged the covers back from her face, pushing hair from her bright blue eyes, then gave her a tender, almost motherly, kiss on the cheek, “I’ll be back soon. Call me if you need to.”

There was no response from the moping child.

“Don’t you dare,” she warned.

“Okay. Sorry. I’ll be fine.”

“Yes. You will.”

She left without another word.

Fiona cried. There was no guarantee that she would come back, there never was.

Loud buzzing on the nightstand next to her ripped her from the hole of self pity she was digging, “God damn your intuition Walker,” she silenced the phone and waited for his text.

‘fuck fiona where the fuck are you’

She didn’t reply and he never sent a second. By now he knew that she would do whatever she wanted, regardless of his warnings or threats. He was the only family she had left since their sister had eloped then abandoned both of them. She understood his worry, but he had his own kids to take care of, not to mention an always disgruntled wife who desperately needed him to pay attention to someone other than his troubled little sister.

Fiona turned her phone off and rolled out of the bed, the acid starting to seep into her system. She grinned and floated over to her art supplies. Yvette kept this room, paying weekly, simply so Fiona could bring her easel and paints and create without interruption. Once she had gotten halfway through one sketch, she fell over, forehead pressed against the paper. Time passed in waves and before she had lifted herself up, the door was opening. Panic rushed through her, but then she saw Yvette. She was holding her phone to her ear in a crushing grip, yelling in a foreign language. It was harsh and guttural, not the elegant French that Fiona was used to hearing.

Finally, after a few more gruff sentences, she hung up and turned her attention to Fiona. The girl’s pupils were dilated, and it looked as if she hadn’t moved in over an hour, “Sorry, dealing with those damn bounty hunters. You wouldn’t believe how much they’re paying for my head these days. Jesus Chr- Are you okay? How long have you been working on that?”

“Uh…” she glanced at the clock, “Fuck. Forever. How long have you been gone?”

“Three fucking hours. Have you just been sitting there?” she crossed the room in three strides and sat down next to her angel, then turned to a fresh page in her book, “Start again. Colored pencils.”

She listened, and while she was working, Yvette played music, typed and sang. Once boredom sunk in, she hauled Fiona to her feet and made her dance. They flew around the room, twirling and laughing. Five hours into their trip, they were both covered in paints and ink and laying with their legs over the side of the bed, heads upside down against the ground. Both were giddy and happy to be ignoring the real world.

The only issue with that is that reality always finds you.

There was pounding on the door.

Last edited by ladymolotov on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rachelmariacarter.tumblr.com
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:52 pm

pop.

"Duckie. Talk to me why isn't this working. Look I put the and statement into the if. It should cycle through the brackets of identification information and fall into the social category..."

Fwwwwh.... Pop.

"And form there it should identify with the 9 point scan of the picture and filter through the CIA's database and..... Oh... ohfuckme. Duckie. You fucking genius little bitch. I forgot to put the password override code into the system. So of course it isn't going to give me the bank account number or even the load lunch plans of their Exocet missile. This is why I love you."

Caroline's pink lips kissed the top of the black and turquoise beaked rubber duck before her fingers began a symphony of typing. Clicking and small moans of frustration that only added to the hard clash of music her walls were blasting at her.

"... And Stop the clock." Her hair was now in her face. annoying her. And it was suddenly hot. Very hot. "This is what I get for playing with you Roxy. you make me all hot and bothered inside. Now just give me your magic. Darling needs a new car and you need a new graphics card."

With flourish her black painted fingers pressed enter.

And so began the whirring and spin of code that was almost more beautiful than a sunrise. It meant Genesis was at work and she was making money. Not that the government didn't pay her well working at Re-Do. But honestly- it's not that much fun just playing for the good guys. Sure harnessing the genius of programming with human anatomy to create what people really honestly could only describe as an 'android' was well and good.

But where was the risk?

"Roxy I will be back in a little. Darling is making something delicious." Her voice carried to the computer hub that took up the entire room. The room she had bought the house for. It was perfect. Nearly round. Floor to ceiling windows no where to be found and absolutely terrifyingly cold and dark. Perfect for conducting illegal intelligence gathering at a whim.

In all of her glory wearing a grand total of an oversize sweatshirt and knee socks, the pink haired genius barely made it to her kitchen before the refrain of a cello carried its way to her ears. "Fuck... What now."

The little bluetooth piece barely made it to her ear before the screaming started.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT. ARE YOU SERIOUS. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW."

"Well Good morning to you buttercup. You don't mind if I make coffee while you holler at me this time do you?"

"CAROLINE. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. YOU CAN'T JUST SIPHON OFF THE ITALIAN FUCKING INTELLIGENCE'S FUNDS."

"Why not? I need money and it isn't like the government is going to pay me anything more. I mean look at us Americans. Pay cuts again for government employees. Thank god I am not married to that bitch or else I would surely be in trouble with how little money the military is getting out of this now."

Sip.

Ohh.... This was delicious. The words didn't register for a minute as she floated on a cloud of comfort just briefly. Until she could barely ignore him anymore.

"Oh... Okay. Geez. Listen. Why don't you just calm down okay? I am only taking half a bil this time. I just want a new car. I promise they won't find me. Mkay? Now I will be back at work soon I promise. I have a couple ends to tie up..... yes. I will still work my standard few hours."

Click.

She sighed and took another sip of the delicious piece of life and then brought up  the visual projection keyboard for her earpiece dialing in another number and waiting for the voice to spring through to her ear and the projection to provide a visual with this call.

"Sweeeeet Caroline~ .... Sweetheart. Why are you calling me right now you know I have jobs to run in the morning."

"I know I know Eric. But look, I just wanted to make sure we were still on for tonight. I need a stiff one."

"Oh.. Well. That is entirely different. Shall I wear red or black? Or does it not matter what my di-"

Caroline nearly choked.  Recovering she glared at the smug image of her best friend on the screen, "For Fucks Sake Eric. Not your Dick. A drink. Christ."

"Yes. yes we are. Now I have to run. You know my clients don't like when I am on the phone with you when I am giving prescriptions."

"Fine. Go ahead. See you soon."

With a wave of her hand she made the screen disappear. So much for that. Hopefully her transfer was done, she wanted to spend money today.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:52 am

Yvette had no intention of answering the door yet regardless of the amount of banging. She giggled to herself and scooped Fiona into her arms, placing her into the bathtub and starting the water. She clicked the bathroom door shut and heard arguing in the hall. There was the sound of hotel key going into the lock, and people pouring in. Her eyebrows arched, but she started the water for Fiona then sauntered out into the room, naked. Her head tilted, her mouth smiled and her eyes narrowed. Men in uniform, gaping.

"Excusez-moi?" she said delicately, "Need something?" They stumbled over each other, all six of them unable to tell her what they were there for. Her eyebrows rose again, this time higher and her tone changed, "If there is nothing I can do for you gentlemen, then I'd like for you to get the fuck out."

Fiona opened the bathroom door, peeking her head around.

The men gawked some more, and Yvette slammed the door shut.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out."

One of them stepped forward, finally able to control his speech. His accent was thicker than hers, but Italian. Yvette knew exactly who these asses were, "We are looking for Caroline Montegue," he spoke slowly, and loud.

"I speak fucking English better than you, you fucking prat. She's not here. I don't know who the fuck that is but you better check your sources next time otherwise I will fucking skin you alive and make you eat it before I slit your throat. Get out."

They tripped over each other, smashing back through the door.

Yvette found Fiona sunken into the tub, water to her eyeballs. Her pupils were still dilated. She hopped in with her.

"I need you to handle something for me, dove," she said softly, hands running down the side of her frail body, falling on her hips.

"Anything."

"I need you to go a certain address, and tell a certain girl that if she keeps feeding the Italian government false information, I will fucking kill her. This is not the first time. This hacker has all of my information, somehow, and she's the only one that could be my downfall."

Fiona sighed and arched against Yvette's fingers, "Of course. Can I wait until I come down?"

Yvette barked out a laugh, "Reality can't wait."

They dressed. Fiona pulled on a bright pink skirt, flowing down past her knees and a pair of brown lace up boots. She finished with a tan tank top and a few rings of Yvette's. Her feet left tracers against the air - she couldn't stop tripping. Yvette pushed her out the door, saying she had to deal with another punk ass kid and that she was sorry she was sending her alone.

Fiona wandered down the road, skipping every few steps. The world was blooming around her, every color leaking from its source and falling onto her. She reached out her hands, trying to catch the drops. Once she arrived at the house she was supposed to find, she stared at it in despair. This was where this girl lived? Her jaw dropped and she did a couple twirls in the front, trying to focus her mind. Be mean, be demanding, be Yvette. She growled and pressed the buzzer.

"This is Fiona, Murderer of Deceitful Little Shits, now let me in so I can kill you!" her heart stopped, "No, no, I take it back. I just need to talk to you."

Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:47 am

Her ocean colored eyes landed on the reflection of her face in the nearly glassy looking sink of her perfect house. She looked like.... a drug addict. Holy god. She needed to clean herself up. rubbing her eyes once again with the sleeve of her hoodie, Caroline took the mug of life clutched with her small hands across the household. And of course barely made it to the living room before more screens popped into existence around her face.

At first she didn't even see who it was, all she felt was bile.
And terror.

And then she heard the threatens- but barely even registered the voice coming with them.

Crash

Hot liquid poured all over her feet, and a squeal of surpise and pure fright fled from her bubblegum pink lips.

Holy fuck they found her? Who the hell was this? Fuck were was her gun?

Rushing around back to the kitchen and leaving the disaster still on the floor- she panicked and opened the drawer, pulling out a cool black 9mm that she was suddenly happy Eric bought her. Didn't he say someone would find her sooner or later? Holy god. This had not happened since..

"Shh Darling this is not tie for those mind games. You have to be strong. Roxy and Duckie depend on it. You can do this. Just think of the probability of them being able to-.... Actually don't do that. You know the odds of that happening."

Gathering her wits about herself. Her hand wrapped around the doorknob- the screens around her face disappearing into the air as soon as she did so.

And the door flew open.

"I WILL SHOOT. I PROMISE YOU. LEAVE ALL YOUR WEAPONS OUTSIDE AND IF YOU MOVE TO EVEN HARM A HAIR ON MY HEAD YOU WILL DIE IN A HEARTBEAT."

She screamed though the shake of her hands were visible since this girl was clearly taller than her short 5'2 frame. And how scary can a girl who had her light pink hair up in a lobster clasp wearing a dark large hoodie and falling- wet- knee-socks be.

Genius Caroline Genius. You are the most intimidating nerd ever.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 am

Fiona twirled around on her heels, dancing outside, waiting. Her ears perked, thinking she heard something in there. She pressed her ear against the door, eyebrows furrowing and heart suddenly pounding. The wood felt like it was melting against her cheek. Fingers dug into the paint, stripping off a few lines. She giggled ferociously, peeling off more and more before finally the door swung open. A shriek flew from her mouth and she immediately covered her head with arms, cowering down.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN IT-" she snuck a peek through her fingers then began to laugh, standing up and jumping on her toes.

That may have been a real gun, but that was irrelevant to her. Yvette taught that it wasn't the gun you should fear, it was the person, and if the person couldn't pull the trigger, well, then there was no reason to be afraid. She clapped her hands together and grinned, but then a wave of acid washed over her, and she was back to whimpering on her knees, "Never mind, never mind, you really are scary I'm sorry Yvette but she has a gun oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck I'm not a murderer I promise really I can't even shoot a gun-" she coughed abruptly, "-well."

She stood and hustled to take her boots off, throwing them over her shoulder, then put her hands in the air, "Weapons gone, look, I'm unarmed- wait," she proceeded to yank her skirt off and throw it with the boots, "Now weapons gone," her eyes got wide, "You're melting. Oh holy fuck, you're fucking melting SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO STOP."

Real tears poured from her eyes, and she forgot about the gun pointed towards her. She reached out and tried to grasp Caroline's face with both hands, wanting to stop the bleeding of skin and color, "Please stop, I didn't mean to do it!" she fell to the ground, weeping, "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry I don't know my own power anymore, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 am

So many emotions fluttered through her rapidly beating heart. Holy god. She couldn't If she could be more scared of her life with this girl.. this normal looking girl outside her door- Caroline would love to know.

"Wh-... I-..." The boots first. Then the skirt, and now the white Blonde girl was standing before her in panties and a tank, and Caroline honestly didn't know what to do.

The gun wavered and she nearly dropped the damn thing when suddenly the other started screaming and crying. Eric didn't coach her on this. Her entire world shifted and she was so confused her mind couldn't begin to wrap around why her processing syste- this girls brain was so warped and confusing and crazy. It was like she had a bug in her code... or rather a flaw in her genetic makeup for response systems.

"I.. Okay..." Her mind went to an absolute stop at the touch of physical contact. And she had lied before. Her heart could beat faster. Panic rose up into her body like a real tangible wave and bile burned in the back of her throat. Oh god. This... Oh god.

Stepping back into her house her gun fell from her hands with the loudest clank to echo in the silence.And she was so glad she didn't take that thing of steel of safe. Or she would be if she wasn't stuck in the horrible place that was her own panic and confusion.

When was the last time a stranger touched her and cried and begged her not to do something. "I... I ... I... This... This is a bad trip. Just breath through it. I am not melting your process if off..." She got out finally. Mild panic still in her blue-green orbs.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:30 am

“A bad trip…” muttered Fiona, touching her own face. It was melting too, but slower. She looked back at Caroline, her eyes widening. She had stopped, but her face looked morphed enough that she wanted to scream. The look of panic in the other’s eyes gave her an idea, or rather, a few ideas, but she had to grasp onto one before they all slipped away. She scratched behind her ear and suddenly ran to pick up her boots and skirt, “GET INSIDE NOW HURRY THEY’RE COMING. THEY’RE COMING NOW.”

She bolted into the girl’s house, barreling past her and picking up the gun rapidly then turning it on her. The cackling returned as she held it firmly. She remembered how to shoot this, didn’t she? She wanted to do a test, but if she failed, then her appearances would be lost. She tried to channel Yvette and her fierceness, failed miserably, and instead went the route of crazy, “Bad trip is right, cunt!”

“Now. If you would kindly tell me why the Italian government showed up in my hotel room this morning, I would appreciate it,” she paused, cocked her head and smiled sweetly, “Pretty please. Yvette really hates that this keeps happening, and she sent me-“ the girl swelled with pride before continuing, “-to handle this… situation.”

Taking a few steps back and glancing around, she realized she was hungry.

“Also, I need food. A lot of it. Bacon. Do you have bacon? Jesus please tell me you have bacon,” she kept the gun trained on Caroline, her mind flipping between starvation and excitement.
Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:59 am

Acid.

So Acidic.

Oh... Oh no.

Caroline's hand flew to her mouth the bile threatening to come out... now. And she knew it would take longer to get the gun off safe than it would for her to get to the bathroom. and that's not even factoring in the trigger pull of the time distance for the bullet to get to her.... The calculations came out right. Running, she went to the guest bathroom that was just off her living room and let it go. Oh god this was bad. This was a really really really bad day for her.

Another wave hit her and she whimpered. Where was Eric? Oh god help her.

"L-Look. I didn't know Yvette was there okay? I needed a router and I can't help that she stays in the cheapest places on visits. Tell her I am sorry. Okay?"

Flushhhh.

Caroline sat on her heels, and then took off her hoodie. It was gross and felt scratchy on her skin. Her scars on her body a sickly purple color as a natural reaction to her startling panic. Thank goodness it matched her tanktop. not that it mattered too much. She had given up all hope of looking decent for the moment.

"P-Please. I don't even know who you are. If you want money I have it. But leave Roxy and Duckie alone okay? I am sorry. I really am. If she would tell me where she was staying this wouldn't happen. I really honestly Try not to pin my problems on her but she like... She walks into them."

"Please put my gun down okay? I don't want to dry heave now. My body's system would break down further and I need to go to work today without looking like I am snorting cocaine..." ... And Eric would also kill her for taking that shit. Oh this was a mess. This was such a hot mess.

Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:11 am

Fiona let the gun drop slightly, seeing the obvious panic in the girl’s face and the color of her skin. Her eyebrows arched into her hairline, and she frowned deeply, “I just wanted some bacon…” she muttered, then another wave hit her, and she sat down on the ground as well. She took the bullets out of the gun, threw them into the air, and set the gun down next to her, “Now we can talk calmly. I don’t want to kill you-“

She stood and ran to the nearest trashcan, heaving into it.

Unsteady on her feet, and tripping even harder now, she did her best to make it back to Caroline and laid down on her back. She took out her phone and tried to call Yvette, but she pressed the fuck you button before the third ring. Fiona released a cry of despair, “GOD DAMN YOU VETTE WHY.”

She put her arms over her head and started to cry again, “Caroline help me. I need bacon. I won’t kill you if you make me some god damn bacon-“ she choked back desperate sobs and rolled over onto her stomach, stretching her arms in front of her, then going through a series of yoga poses, ending with pressing her forehead against the cold ground, “-please, oh my god please I’m dying Caroliiiiiiine i didn’t even want to come here I told her to go herself, please, just die so I don’t have to kill you. NO just make me bacon for the love of god, this acid is going to fucking kill me anyway then you won’t have to do anything for me ever again.”

More sobs, then she looked at the girl straight in the face and gave her a lopsided smile, “You’re so pretty when you’re not melting.”
Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 am

... Who was Vette? Was that the name of her car? Her eyes blinked, green fading back into them now that she wasn't so scared she was shivering like a chihuahua. But what on gods name was she doing on the floor? It looked.. painful and so strange. She felt like she was watching an Olympic swimming team go through poses on land.

How.. fascinating. She would have to store that for her project. She needed to find a program to make the mechanics of her craft more that smoothly. How odd it was that this calmed her. Thinking about the mechanics of how the other girl was moving.

Freak.

"Okay... I can.. I can cook." She went to go stand up, her body shaking as she did. She was all limbs, a modest chest. But a lot of leg. Or as much leg as you can have on a short girl like her. "Bacon. You got it."

She had barely got up gripping the vanity like it she would fall through the floor if she let go before her compliment reached her ears. her cheeks shoulders, knees.... shoot even knuckles going the most embarrassing color of flush imaginable. "I... Um..."

Her eyes went to the side, her lips pressed shut hard suddenly very aware of how naked she was. Holy god. Why.

Skittering nearly and ignoring the compliment, she went to go start cooking. Considering all the moving she was doing her hair falling completely out of its clasp giving her some serious bedhead. And after a half a thought of thinking to struggle with it- Caroline just gave up instead pulling out a pan she laid out a dozen pieces and typed along in the air controlling how it should cook.

"I... Do you want coffee? What else can I get you? Do you have a name?" What the fuck are you doing Caroline. Eric is going to slap you. You don't go domestic on someone who was sent to kill your ass. Good jesus.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:53 am

Fiona grinned as she watched Caroline blush. Blush fucking everywhere. A part of her wanted to run her fingers over that perfect skin, but she pushed her mind to the present, and to bacon. And coffee? Coffee? She pressed her forehead back against the ground, then went into a pose where her ass was in the air and fingertips smashed on the floor. She did two lunges on either side before finally standing and throwing her arms into the air.

“Coffee!”

She grasped the gun, though, seeing the bullets scattered all around. What to do with the gun…what to do. She didn’t want to throw it away - that was rude to another level. Her eyes danced around the room before she wandered into the kitchen and tossed the piece of metal onto the top of the fridge. Beaming with satisfaction, she turned back to Caroline, knowing that neither of them could get it now. They were both flustered enough that it was probably a relief, at least it was to Fiona.

She ran her gaze over Caroline again, and let a sigh flow through her. The acid wasn’t wearing off. She tried to call Yvette again, but it went straight to voicemail. Had she turned her phone off? Why? What was going on with the person she was supposed to be handling? Panic. She tried not to start crying, but did, collapsing into tiny sobs again. Pulling herself together, though, she turned her attention to Caroline.

“Bacon. Coffee,” pause, “please. This is not my forte. I don’t know what Vette expected. I-I-she-um- I can’t. I just want to eat. I want to stop tripping,” not that her mind was any more solidified when sober, but she was tired of the world morphing around her when she was trying to be a serious killer. She called Yvette one more time and left a pitiful voicemail, then released all the frustration and overwhelming anxiety, “Do you have any bread? Lettuce? Tomatoes? You make bacon, I’ll make sandwiches.”
Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Her ears caught the name Fiona as she was wailing into the phone. Fiona. Like Fiona Apple. That made her smile. Silly. This was all such a disaster. While the other girl was distracted she pressed a small button under the counter sending the emergency programmed response to Eric. he should be over here shortly. Or his team would be.

Because holy god she needed help and she had no idea what on earth to do and he always had the answers for when crazy came to your doorstep. Crazy with a cute butt.

Oh god.

"It's all on the counter right in the bowl on the island. except the lettuce its in the aerator in the fridge." Her voice cracked a little as she grabbed another cup out of the cabinet and poured another cup of coffee.... and then realized there was a mess all over her floor from where she dropped hers.

Biting the corner of her lip she kicked the little robot cleaner into gear to have him go clean it up. he was a prototype Re-Do had her make... there were still a few bugs. Like his charge never filled completely up and he could only clean small spots. But it would work... for now. Watching the thing turn on a whirl to the mess she turned back to Fiona. the mess in her kitchen.

"Okay. Uhm Bacon will be done in two minutes, Fi... Can I call you Fi? Okay.
Who is Vette? And please tell me she isn't coming here... Also how many people know where i live? This could be kinda bad if they knew..." She trailed off sucking her bottom lip in thought.

"Oh here is your coffee. Sugar and creamer are well in the fridge too. Anything else?" She asked sipping her own again that she had mixed milk into that already was on the counter and enough sugar to give a dentist a cavity.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:15 am

Fiona glared when she smiled at something that she didn't know about. What was she grinning about? Her name? Fiona was an elegant name, she wanted to scream, and she stomped her feet in an invisible tantrum, then settled.

She found the bread, put it in the toaster, then prepared everything beforehand. She had it arranged perfectly on the plate, and with a satisfied grin, she put Caroline's on the counter and pushed it down towards her. Gently taking the coffee and mixing it to her liking, then taking a sip, slowly, she felt calm setting in. So she didn't have to kill this woman, as long as she agreed to stop fucking with them.

Fiona took a seat on a stool and took a huge bite.

"Fi? Like fee fo fi fum?" giggle, snort, "Sure. And Vette is Yvette, the lady you've been pissing off. She's not coming here - I don't think. She woulda answered and said so. I don't know where the fuck she is," frown, then another bite, "A lot of people know where you live. You need to move. Move somewhere shitty. Vette lives in a tiny cottage - no one knows where it is, not even me, we get hotel rooms," smirk, chuckle, "And your friend Eric? A lot of people know where he lives too, and that you and him get along pretty well. Be careful about him. That's where Yvette is right now-" a pause, then panic, "DID HE KILL HER OH MY FUCKING GOD IF HE KILLED HER-"

Her eyes moved to the top of the refrigerator. If need be, she could scramble up there and get the gun. Bullets were lying everywhere, some had even rolled underneath her feet.

"Sorry," she said with a breath, focusing on her sandwich so it would stop falling apart, "I'm sure that didn't happen-" if anything Yvette had killed him, "-so let's continue being friendly. Do you like your sandwich? Do you even like sandwiches? That's a lot of sugar in your coffee, do you have a dentist? Also, do you like video games? Halo? Gears? Elder Scrolls? What do you do in your free time besides hack?" the questions came pouring out of her, between bites and sips of coffee.
Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:56 pm

This wasn't good... well yes. The sandwich was delicious. Which Caroline cut into four perfect pieces before carefully choosing a piece far away from her to eat first just letting Fi talk.... Goosh she has so much to say. It's almost calming since talking wasn't exactly her best suit. At least not in the face to face you can see each other's mouths moving type of thing.

"Eric doesn't try to hide. People need him for his day job. And the only ones that really go bother him are the big kids." She slipped in to the conversation her eyes widening at the thought of Eric killing this Vette girl. That would be... not too like him. Actually that is kinda like him. He snapped so easily... Way too easily. Sometimes she wondered how he was that way- actually that was a huge lie. She wondered why he was like that and she wasn't considering she had all the right pieces for the pudding.

Blink. And she was back to reality. Fi staring a beam into her face that made her do that thing where her entire body turns a shade of red. This was uncomfortable. Was it hot in here?

"The sandwich is good. I usually only make soups because they are not as involved... And I get lost in my own world a lot. Yes I have a dentist. Yes it is a lot of sugar since I need it to even out how bitter of a person I am." Breath, Bite, Breath again. "Yes I like games. Any game you want I have. Halo is an old fallback of mine. And my free time...." She paused actually thinking about that. Did she have free time? Not really. between work, Playing Genesis, and fixing Roxy... Nope. She wasn't going to mention Roxy.

"Not really... I don't have much free time with everything put together." She wiped her mouth- suddenly full leaving the last small square on her plate. That's what you get when you drink your food mostly. Real food feels weird. "What about you Fi. What do you do. How did you get involved with Vette? I honestly know very little about her beside the fact she seems to always be running into my traps that I mean to put the .... people on wild goose chases. I can't help her pattern of hideouts fall right into my algorithm for routers." A small shrug and a sip of the sugar that was her coffee as she curled her long legs up onto the chair waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:11 am

Fiona snatched the last square of sandwich from Caroline's plate once she noticed she wasn't going to eat. She threw it in her mouth and chewed violently, listening while she answered each of her questions. Impressive. Usually when she started her inquisition, people shut down and ignored her, or came up with a reason to leave, or got defensive, or... or... she furrowed her brows. What else did they do? She ignored her rising panic of inability to recall memories and turned her attention back to the extra flustered girl, "As long as Eric didn't hurt her," she shrugged, "I don't give a fuck."

The drugs were wearing off, but only slightly, or maybe she was in between waves. She stared hard at her sandwich, waiting for the lettuce to get up and dance around.

"I make ice cream and sandwiches for a living," she said with a grin, more proud of her minimum wage job than anyone could ever be, "I met Yvette 'cause she sold me acid, then," huge sigh and a flutter of the eyelashes, along with a childish smile, "Well, then, I fell in love her." She knew nothing of Violet, knew nothing about the fact that to Yvette, Fiona was nothing but a side love. There was no reason for her to be aware of this, not with the instability of her mind, and that wasn't from the acid.

A serious tilt of the head, "You need to relax. Do you meditate? You seem so busy, all the time. Take deep breaths," she was suddenly standing and pulling Caroline from her chair, "You need to learn yoga, just one move, this is the easiest, the most grounding, just try it!"

And with that, she was on her knees, slightly apart, with her head pushed against the ground and her hands before her, fingertips crawling away from her body, "This is child's pose. Its so easy it's also called puppy pose, people go into it when they're tired. Come on, try, I promise with your palms and head on the floor and after a few breaths, you'll feel connected and less stressed."

It was the most coherent thing that had come out of Fiona's mouth.

Back to top Go down
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:36 pm

See Nothing to worry about Caroline. She has a girlfriend. So she is definitely not trying to get into your... What's left of your clothing. Looking down at herself she confirmed that she still indeed only had on panties and a tank-top with a very lame excuse of a bra on. Which was all the more reason she felt a bit shy getting onto the floor to do Yoga...

Since she would feel all types of just inappropriate.

Fi made it look easy and attractive with her toned limbs and easy going attitude about everything twitched by her slightly neurotic nature but Caroline? She was gangly and all limbs and this would just not be okay. Her butt would be in the air for anyone to just walk in and see.

But if this was the way to not dying, well then. It was a little better off than the Acid crazy that she had to deal with before. "Okay... But you know I haven't done this before at all. Medicating is just not something I have time for you know." She announced as she got off her chair and got down on her knees next to Fiona with her arms crossed a second later. She was the image of a petulant and grumpy child for a moment with her bedhead, minimal clothing, and pout.

"Don't you laugh at me." She bit out a little more snappy than she expected as a self defense mechanism as she leaned forward sticking her black hip-hugging covered butt in the air and putting her cheek to the floor with her arms extended. Her first thought on this entire thing? Her floor could use a good sweep. the little robot still had some work to do. The second?

"How is this relaxing, Fi? I feel awkward and exposed and disjointed." She complained openly in a manner that also was not like her usual self. If Eric was monitoring her security feed right now, Her blush renewed itself like a popular library book being continually checked out. She would never hear the end of this.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 am

Fiona watched and giggled, then quickly covered her mouth, trying to keep the laughter from escaping.

“You have to relax!” she went to Caroline, and pushed down on her shoulders, allowing the muscles to stretch they way they were supposed to, “Take deep breaths, let your body loosen. Unwind. Breathe in, breathe out. Don’t be so awkward,” she tittered, “I’m sorry, I swear I’m not laughing at you, I used to be the same way.”

What a sight to see. Two girls, half naked, attempting to do yoga poses with the smell of bacon and coffee drifting in the air.

Though tempted to tell her again how pretty she really was, bed head, grumpy face and all, she resisted. She was obviously not having an easy time dealing with how inelegant she felt, “It looks perfect, you’re doing it just right. Now…”

Fiona grasped her feet and pulled back, then took her hips, “Put your ass in the air,” she yanked Caroline’s hips back and adjusted her limbs so that her downward dog was perfect.

“Excellent! It’s beautiful! Oh my fuck, you’re a natural. Now let your head fall forward and just relax, don’t worry about pushing your heels to the ground, that’ll hurt right now.”

She heard her phone ring and picked up excitedly, “Don’t move until you’ve taken five breaths!” then proceeded to tell Yvette what was going on, ignoring her weird tone, finally hung up and sat down, legs crossed. She began to weep quietly, “I did something wrong. I was supposed to bully you into submission, but I just want to help you!” she cried, putting her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pusher or puller // midnight    pusher or puller // midnight  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pusher or puller // midnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ink stained :: plays :: literate-
Jump to: