ink stained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ink stained

a close-knit, literate role playing forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» oh, if the right one came along | dasha
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 am by heartstrings

» fight it // heartstrings
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm by heartstrings

» holy other
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 am by ladymolotov

» pusher or puller // midnight
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 am by ladymolotov

» Drink this and Swallow; LadyMolotov; Eric && Yvette.
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 am by ladymolotov

» GIVE ME WORD ASSOCIATION
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 am by ladymolotov

» Me-ow Kittens. I have arrived.
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:09 am by Firlodge

» have mercy on the devil //
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm by heartstrings

» december eighth
it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm by heartstrings

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is lady savi

Our users have posted a total of 170 messages in 33 subjects

it's gonna go down in flames | halos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heartstrings
Admin
heartstrings

it's gonna go down in flames | halos Empty
PostSubject: it's gonna go down in flames | halos   it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:53 pm

it's gonna go down in flames | halos Img_0716

(basics)
name: Halos
place of residence: Corvus housing
d. o. b.: Late winter season
occupation: Corvus scientist/doctor. She studies death, fertility and human genetics and often works hands-on with live or dead test subjects, including but not limited to women and infants.
gender & sexuality: Female / she doesn't have relationships

(appearance)
Intense bright green eyes. Dark  hair, just past shoulder length, often worn up to keep it out of her face. She's 5'7" with a slender/fit build, as she exercises religiously. Pale skin, bruises easily, lots of tiny little scars all over the place. No tattoos, no piercings. Wears a lot of dark clothes, dresses for comfort and efficiency rather than style. At work, her uniform is all white and stains easily so she tries to avoid white in her personal wardrobe because it reminds her of the type of work that she does, which usually involves blood.

(family)
Aldric, father, dead.
Mercury, mother, dead.
Bartos, brother, location unknown.

Skills:
Phobias / Fears: seeing her own blood, her own mortality, pissing off her superiors
Bad Habits / Vices: over-works herself, over-thinks every single detail, sleep deprivation
Quirks: stubborn, speaks her mind, doesn't let her emotions show around others, doesn't form personal relationships
Best Qualities: perseverance, attention to detail, hardworking
Worst Qualities: no self-esteem, self-deprecation, stubborn
Key Childhood Experiences: mother died in childbirth, father killed himself after everything turned to shit with the world
Key Teenage Experiences: brother ran off when she was 16, she started working for Corvus at 18.
Key Adult Experiences: drafted into Corvus higher up ranks at 23, started working on live test subjects at same time. She attempted suicide after her first full day with live subject, but failed. She's never told anyone.
Goals and Motivations: to eventually get away from Corvus, whether she can solve the population problem or not.

it's gonna go down in flames | halos Img_0715
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

it's gonna go down in flames | halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's gonna go down in flames | halos   it's gonna go down in flames | halos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:28 am

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
http://rachelmariacarter.tumblr.com

it's gonna go down in flames | halos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ink stained :: plays :: character creation :: heartstrings-
Jump to: